Friday, October 27, 2006

For Starters..



The title of this blog was initially conceived in Greek from a phrase that came to me one morning many years ago and has been stuck in my mind ever since. Drifting Planets, as the 'analogue' of the phrase in English, came to me only today that I decided to start this blog.

Planets endlessly wandering in the solar system.
In the initial Greek title of the blog, there is an element of deception that goes together with the wandering planets. Planets constantly moving, always escaping, you never quite manage to see them as a whole- beauty and deception.

Having exhausted myself with too much thinking and a very strong Permanent Head Damage in the last three years, I am embarking on this journey- a journey with many stops, I hope, but never ending. Wandering or wondering, looking at the planets on earth, human beings endlessly drifting, always beautiful but always deceiving you.
This is only the beginning- from now on, we go with the flow..

2 comments:

Mia Wallace said...

I have the honour to leave the first comment in this inaugural post! Congratulations for taking the decision to share your thoughts online and welcome to blogosphere!!I will definitely join you in your wanders/wonders and go with the flow... :))

Andromeda said...

Thank you my friend and welcome..
With your company, I know that our wanderings will always be fun (to say the least) :)