Wednesday, February 21, 2007

5 Random Truths about me..


So, since my dear Mia Wallace made the request/invitation via her blog for each one of us to follow her example and write 5 things about us, here is my list:

1. Since I was 7, I had a collection of paper napkins from everywhere I was going; I stopped collecting at the age of 19, and now I have more than 500 different kinds of paper napkins. Since last year, I am collecting mugs from every place I visit.
2. At the age of 9, I organised a whole plot against my nanny in order to make sure that she would go; and I succeeded. Definitely, one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.
3. As a teenager, I was crazy about football but did not support the club I was supposed to (i.e., for Greek readers, I was not an Olympiakos fun). Numerous fights with the boys, including one of them tearing the lovely poster of my club that I have made for the drawing course. Ah!
4. I hate celery, beans, and (to a lesser extent) eggs.
5. I confess: I read Harry Potter and my favourite character is Lord Voldemort.

I doubt that any of the above offers any more insight into who I am; but I will return to the topic in the future talking about the things that we love to say about ourselves- our self-ideologies.

PS. for Mia: I have an intuition that I know what you are going to reveal about me via your blog: is it in any way related to your Sunday visit and sleeping in my bed? do the words ‘duvet’ and ‘buttons’ ring a bell ;)?

2 comments:

Mia Wallace said...

Hahahaha, now THAT is a good one!! You gave me inspiration ;) Thank you for sharing these 5 truths with us. It is so funny and bizarre that I have been knowing you for 2 years and I had no idea that you were into football!

PH said...

I think you are making a huge mistake here: you had done the right choice by NOT supporting Olympiakos. As for the napkins, that was a really useful habit. You don't have to spend money on napkins right now...