Monday, May 28, 2007

small request

To whoever it may concern:

I have checked the date. more than five times. I want to make sure that none turned the calendar backwards. It is confirmed: it is not the 28th of February or March but of May. This means that in three days, June and ‘summer’ will be here. Great! But .. why what I see outside my window reminds me of gloomy, miserable winter? That’s why I am writing to you (dear weather, God, Gods), like I used to do as a child- it is urgent and very important you see: Can you please bring the sun back? Because in order for me to grow, I need love, water and sunshine…

Yours sincerely,
Andromeda

2 comments:

margo said...

my dear, i am starting to think we have shifted back to december. somebody shifted us back to december! it is a cosmic mistake. an error in time. help!

Andromeda said...

I DONT WANT DECEMBER- I DONT LIKE DECEMBER- I WANT THE SUN- I WANT SUMMER- IT IS URGENT, I AM TELLING YOU- I AM ALL CONFUSED- opucuk ver ;)