Friday, March 30, 2007

27


tonight
with the company or memory of those who love me
tonight
with the bitter-sweet taste of the last six months
tonight instead of wishing happy birthday to me..
a picture of the universe
an appropriate ending to the 27th year of my life
an appropriate post in a blog that is about planets that drift
a blog that is all about the smallness of our lives in this big universe
about the small, the minor, the non-important but important at the same time
about what makes one smile,cry,fall in love,get angry,excited or thoughtful
in this constant motion of our lives or the universe
tonight
I close my eyes and try to imagine the universe
I don't thınk that the picture is actually real and even if it is, I don't think it is enough
I close my eyes and imagine the universe
I remind myself of how small I am in this constant movement of energy and time
never before so many conflicting feelings inside
never before feeling so young and so small
never before so scared but willing to say goodbye to this old world
and let myself be enfolded by this greatest power..
the blue beast is somewhere around,because it is not only what we are aware of that exists...
and let this be the thought that will keep me company while I continue my journey

1 comment:

Mia Wallace said...

Happy Birthday my love once again! The universe may be immense but do not forget; to some people you are as important as the universe :) Καλό ταξίδι και καλή αντάμωση!