Monday, May 17, 2010

recently...

...I think that for the past 18 months it's become more difficult to be loyal to this blog and leave a thought here every once in a while. i blame facebook and other social networking sites for that; what is it about the instant 'status updates' in such virtual places that almost hampers my ability to write something longer here..?

But here is a thought, tonight: recently, i have been trying to stop every once in a while. stop and do nothing. not keep myself busy. not work, not have fun. just stop. i read somewhere that 2010 is just flying, escaping like sand between our fingers. i have the same feeling; how did we make it to the end of spring? so I stop. trying to understand what time passing really means....
and then i start again.

5 comments:

`{fOu}` said...

I understand what you mean. I'm realizing that as I get older, time goes by faster. And it's really because I get too busy to stop, and take a moment to breathe and reflect.

Bubba said...

Blogging is like eating: When you're just hungry and need to 'fill the void' (or you're just in a hurry) you get fast food. If you're hungry for something better, you sit down to a nice meal.

Klippschliefer said...

Sehr schöner Gedanke. Er gefällt mir sehr gut.

apreal said...

I feel the same thing. Nice blog. :)

ActualTests said...

IT Exams King is leading company in providing certification exams material like brain dumps, Exam papers in most popular PDF format. After preparing Test Guide questions you can easily pass the exam.