Thursday, December 31, 2009

01.01.10

Tonight: lunar eclipse. full moon. change of year. change of decade. 1-0-01 etc. for various personal reasons but also due to the absurdity of the past decade, let's make believe that the new one will be better; in the last two hours of 2009, a once-upon-time girl, now a woman just about to turn thirty in the new year, remembers one boy with golden hair, who laughs loudly and struggles with a sheep and a rose everyday in the asteroid 325.
"Look at the sky and ask: 'Has the sheep eaten the flower? Or not?' And you will see how everything changes. And no grown-up will ever understand why and how this is so very important!"

Look at the sky.and ask. perhaps things will become a lot simpler that way.and will reveal something about what you are.

Happy New Year 2010.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I was recently introduced to The Little Prince. I watched the movie the other night with a friend. I will be reading the book shortly. Such a gorgeous story.


Happy new year ♥

喝酒 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josef Mengele said...

It's a bit like quenton dlake who does the pics for rold hal
you agree? my post done yesterday is all about it and explains

René said...

I really enjoy reading your blog, so much that I would like to mail-subscribe to it. Would you let me know where can i find the link for it?
I'll take this opportunity to invite you to my blog, titled "Tales from The Amazon and assorted short stories" I'm sure you would enjoy it as well.
I am at, http://stillmind-thoughts.blogspot.com
Keep up the good work!!
Best,
René

7:57 PM

Chandana said...

With GOD our each day will be joyful and cheerful, no matter whatever circumstances we could be going through.

http://www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

This blog will be surely a blessing for you..

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.

Unknown said...

I dig it.

Forget Me Not said...

i enjoy reading your blogs. if you want to check out mine go for it, i have two but my general one is controversialstudios.blogspot.com

René said...

Hello there, I hope you're good, happy and healthy!
If you'd like to comment on my new blog, you can leave me a comment.

http://short-stories.posterous.com

Andromeda said...

Many thanks to all of you for stopping here to leave a comment.

Hope you are all having a good year so far. And, yes, the Little Prince remains one of the most gorgeous stories ever..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.