Sunday, March 30, 2008

28 ή πάμε για άλλα

03.35 says the watch--yes, of course, this is the time of the year that we go an hour ahead--and this is the time of the year that coincides with my birthday
28 now..
they just stole an hour from the 29th year of my life

but it doesn't really matter
i will go to bed and tomorrow morning i will feel the smell of white roses, planted the same day that i was born
and hear the sounds of water
and dream of an ideal sunset somewhere in my hometown
and know deep down that everything will go fine
and i will be happy in the end
against all odds
and against all methods

been there
done that
had the T-shirt
dont want to do it anymore..
turn the page
take a deep breath
and go on..
this is my birthday present to myself this year and more will come...

2 comments:

margo said...

happy birthday marilena mou! i hope you will have a great 28! and starting today we will have more daylight!
love and kisses

Andromeda said...

Thank you love and yes, on the 28th year of my life I did learn to disappear. Lots of love and kisses,will call you tomorrow xx