Sunday, February 10, 2008

hurt (like Samantha)


independence and self-sufficiency are myths..no matter how much I respect and have worked towards them, this morning I realised how awful it is to wake up, be in pain and be alone..and the archetype of the hero does not work in such cases..because the pain is strong and even the voice of a stranger offers a lot more consolation than the voice inside you..

actually i think, i cannot really write it, but yes I must, actually I do hate being alone..especially when I know that there are certain people in this world who could be by my side, but I (chose to be) am away from them..

now that I feel better, the pain went away, it's reconstruction time again...reconsideration...think back; what is really important? what matters the most and what can you do for that?can I find a way?

ps. the title of the post is trying to distort its seriosity; did anyone understand what I am referring to?

3 comments:

margo said...

i can only think of samantha the witch -maybe the planets and all that??- but not much help.

and this post, even with the sweet title attempt, only makes me want to bring you here.

il cammello solo said...

i also thought of samantha the witch. so i am at the moment trying real hard to twinkle (?) my nose to make everything fine for you my dear. shall we talk tonight?

do you know how much i love and miss you?

Anonymous said...

And me, at the other end of the world, could only think of Samantha Fox and how painful plastic surgeries must have been for her :-)

Need I say that I am out here? Need I say pick up the phone at any time?

N